Blogiversary Knot Grey with Little Beads
The "back" side (see right) is the first side I worked on. I think the bead placement is sometimes sub-optimal. On the "front" side (see left), I made sure to sew the beads higher up on the cords so that they couldn't roll under and hide. I also pulled the cords very tight which ended up covering more of the centre bead with cord, after all that time I spent looking for a knot with a nice big centre hole to showcase the beads.
Even so, I'm pleased with the results (it's certainly a successful proof of concept work). Now it just needs a tassel and it's done.